World Naval Ships Forums  
VIEW ALL OF OUR CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS HERE!

Go Back   World Naval Ships Forums > Naval History > All Other Naval Ships
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

All Other Naval Ships Topics relating to a specific ship or ships from any country not mentioned above

Old 18-06-2017, 21:38
Chief Petty Officer

Default Indonesian Navy - sources about early years

I am seeking sources about the Indonesian Navy during its earliest years, 1945-1950. I am interested in learning about the Indonesian personnel who served in the Royal Netherlands Navy and then later served in the Indonesian Navy. I can read Dutch with some difficulty but not the Indonesian language. I prefer published sources such as books, book chapters and scholarly articles, but also will use newspaper articles and websites. You can reach me via private message on this site or post a response to this thread. Thank you in advance to anyone who can direct me to the sources I seek.

Mark C. Jones

Ship Search by Name : Advanced Search
Random Timeline Entry : 11th January 1939 : HMS Janus : Arrived the Humber